12 POWERFUL WORDS
FROM LARRY BELL
- Analyze - Break it down into parts. Tell about each of the parts
- Compare - Tell all the ways they are the same
- Contrast - Tell all the ways they are different
- Describe -Tell me about it. Give details about it. Paint a picture with words.
- Evaluate -Tell the good and the bad. Judge it.
- Explain -Teach me or show me. Tell the steps
- Formulate - come up with, make a plan, develop, make, or create
- Infer - Read between the lines. What is the hidden meaning?
- Predict - Hypothesize. Make an educated (smart) guess
- Summarize - Tell the main idea. Tell the beginning, middle, and end
- Support - back up the information. Prove or provide evidence
- Trace - follow, track, outline, list in steps
Video Link using and explaining these words.