I live in Collierville with my husband and three boys (two go to Tara Oaks), and two dogs. I'm originally from Indiana, but have no desire to move back. Indiana is WAY too cold for me :) I love the Memphis heat! I graduated from Coastal Carolina (Go CHANTS!) with my undergraduate in Health Promotion/Sports Medicine. For the last 16 years my focus was on health and wellness for adults. I chose to go back to school to get my Master's in Elementary Education, with physical and health education endorsements. I am so fortunate to share my love and passion for health/fitness with the kids of Tara Oaks.
- I LOVE pretzels. (I never leave home without them)
- I run marathons- favorite races are the Disney races.
- I have a lot of tennis shoes - watch for my different shoes :)
- I am super excited for dress up days at Tara Oaks.
- I have been scuba certified for over 20 years, and love anything that involves the water.
Baseball - The Cardinals
Basketball - The Grizzlies, of course!
Football - DA Bears!!